Covid 19 Statement
Due to the recent corona virus outbreak we are offering the majority of our services online with very limited face to face services (currently public access assessements in max groups of 3 only). We continue to monitor the situations and will adjust our services accordingly to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and customers. Despite the recent announcment of the reduction of social distancing to 1m our company policy remain 2m with masks, 4m with no face covering.
We offer a wide range of services online including:
- Assistance dog training program including weekly and fortnightly classes, seminars & workshops and some assessments.
- Therapy dogs (to work without other organisations) training
- Virtual events such as paws in tents, dog shows, fundraisers & challenges
- Canine assisted activities and tricks training
Face to Face Services
We offer a selection of face to face services including:
- Assistance dog program with fortnightly classes & assesments
- Skill specific canine assisted activity sessions open to dog owners & non dog owners with additional needs. These sessions focus on developing specific skills such as communication.
- Paws in Tents camping holiday which contains dog training and activity workshops, outdoor activities, sensory bus, campfire & so much more