We offer an assistance dog training program to under 25's with any additional needs. We have 3 intakes a year and work with the young person directly to ensure we train their dog up to meet their specific needs. To find out more click here.
Crowdfund for us
We host several traiing days a year in the East Midlands. Training days are like minature camps. We have some assistance dog workshops, canine assisted activities and other activities to do. For more information please click here.
Paws in Tents is an inclusive camping holiday for under 25's with additional needs. Various activities run at camp including dog training workshops, arts and crafts, sensory bus, yoga, magic show camp cafe and more. For more information click here.
Pawsitive Squad CIC is a community interest company, a type of not for profit organisation. As such, we rely on amazing volunteers, community support, fundraising and sponsors. If you'd like to support us at Pawsitive Squad there are loads of ways you can help:
1) You could become a volunteer as a therapy dog handler, paws in tents volunteer or event support volunteer.
2) You could share your knowledge and expertese to help us grow into an even better organsation by joining our focus group.
3) Your organisation could sponsor an event or award us a grant.
4) You could do a sponsored activity to raise funds for us
5) Help us boost our social media presence by sharing our posts and inviting friends to our page.
6) You could help us distribute leaflets
We always love to hear your ideas so if you think you can help us another way we would love to hear from you!
Our weekly canine assisted activity classes are held in Lenton on Thursdays at 5.30pm and are open to under 25's with additonal needs. For more information click here.
Join our focus group