Pawsitive Squad CIC
Paws of Hope, Paws of Love,
Paws of Life
Below is a more detailed explanation of what is included in your £45 per month membership for assistance dogs in training. Once a partnership qualifies their membership fee reduces to £12.50 per month and what's included in your membership changes to the change in assistance dog support needs. This includes, reducing to 45 minutes of practical training per month.
1) To empower and promote inclusion and skills development of young people with disabilities and those who are recovering from trauma through canine assisted interventions,
2) To promote independence of young people with disabilities through specialist support dog training.
3) To include the wider community in our company through volunteer therapy dog teams and other volunteering roles.
4) To promote employability of customers and volunteers.
5) To encourage, support and engage in fundraising for the furtherance of the above aims.